Thursday 3 July 2008

CHOCOLATE FUDGE DELIGHT

As mentioned in a previous post, I have been baking this week. Here is the chocolate fudge cock I made for a friend's hen night. Christian was disappointed that it wasn't pink, but the hen is a chocoholic & anyway brown willies are much bigger than pink (years of experience talking now!), so you can cut more slices!

While I was icing this cake, it took me back 6 years to my hen night - when that white stretch limo picked me up, with a sea of half cut friends faces inside & took me to the Moathouse for a Bee Gees tribute band night! Ahh what a naff, drunken time was had - fantastic, it has to be done!

3 comments:

Tony Ruscoe said...

Using chocolate sprinkles for pubes is a nice touch.

The Author said...

Victoria - how on earth do you know about the size differences in brown and pink willies? When I was about seven George Ventour (from Grenada and therefore very black) showed me his willy on the way home from school. It was huge - even though he was only six. Ever since then I've stayed away from them :)

Victoria said...

Yes, something similar happened to me - except it happened with 3 different chaps & we were all late teens/early twenties :)!