Friday 1 May 2009

THE EVIL GOLDEN ARCHES

Today I have been rather foolish. We (the girls & I) have been to a play centre this morning, where children play & mothers drink coffee and gossip, then straight from there we went to Mothercare, Next & even Matalan trying to find a pair of slippers to fit Amelia (unsuccessfully). By 2:30 I remembered that 2 lattes aside I hadn't eaten anything & was actually starving & a little light headed. So I decided to forget my diet for half an hour & stop at the McDonalds drive through, I may as well right the day off as fat pig central. 2 fish finger Happy Meals for the girls (bad bad mother) have been liberally distributed across the dining room floor (Amelia) & I had a Big Mac, large fries & some sort of fried cheese nugget things, but that wasn't it ...... McDonalds have this awful affect on me that make me feel hungrier when I've finished than I was when I started ... which is usually very hungry hence stopping there in the 1st place. So after my fried-shit-in-a-bag meal, I have also had a box of Mikado biscuits, a large slab of still a bit frozen lemon cake, Quavers & 6 water biscuits with cheese - now I feel very full if not a bit sick! Thank you evil clown for your "2 all cow patties, special additives, processed crap & old lettuce in a sesame seed bun"!

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

Tut Tut!

The Author said...

Were you thirsty for 24 hours afterwards? Did you glow in the dark? Did your pee turn purple? Did your legs drop off`? These are all well known side effects of eating Maccy D's - you should be ashamed - very ashamed.