Thursday 5 July 2007

A BRIDDON BUN IN THE OVEN

It's official, after 2 miscarriages earlier this year, we can finally announce that I'm pregnant again!!

Today Christian and I have been to the hospital for my dating scan. I am currently 12 weeks and due around 18 January. Everything is going well, the sickness is stopping and I can stay awake until nearly 10pm! I am showing already though, as I wasn't particularly skinny to start with, the baby has pushed all the fat forward so I have a round tummy! Great excuse anyway!


Above is the scan picture, it was so reassuring to see her heart beating and to watch her wiggling around, she's quite a mover for one so small!

We are all very excited and I'm sure we will both keep you informed as different stages occur. What a brilliant start to a great weekend - Christian & I are off to Silverstone for the grand prix weekend.

9 comments:

David Callaghan said...

Congratulations from all us to all you :D

Lets hope the morning sickness does not interfer with any bun making (or cakes)!

Tim said...

Congratulations!! I'm so pleased for you both.

All the Best people have birthdays in January :o)

See you soon!

Chris said...

Excellent news, congratulations!

David Callaghan said...

How about Gordon for a name if it is a boy?

David Callaghan said...

Or Ramsey that's also suitable

David Callaghan said...

If it is a girl... how about Delia?

David Callaghan said...

Or... ooo ooo Nigella if its a girl

David Callaghan said...

Just not Fanny... aka Cradock

Sorry dont mean to be rude... me, Julie and my mum were discussing names and it made us all laugh

The Author said...

brilliant news. I'm so pleased. Could you send me a cake so that I can celebrate?