Friday 17 August 2007

A QUICK BABY UPDATE

I am now 18 weeks pregnant and time is flying by, as I saw the midwife yesterday I thought it was time for a quick update.

My ever expanding waistline has now reached 40 inches - it's officially bigger than Christian's!
I have put on 8 pounds and still can't get my head round this being a good thing.
I can quite happily stay up until 10pm.
I can drink tea again.
I have started to feel a few little movements, which feels like someone running a feather across my tummy (mind you the other night it felt like she was looking for something in there!).
And the best thing so far, was hearing her heartbeat at the midwife's yesterday - I told Christian there was nothing to worry about and that she was ok!

That's it for now, we have the 20 week scan 2 weeks today so there will be another picture of her then.

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

YOU told ME there was nothing to worry about? :-)

You should really not refer to the baby as she as it will be a boy this time.

The Author said...

No No No - it's going to be a girl - girls are brillint. Boys just smell of sweaty socks and wee on the bathroom floor.