Saturday 26 January 2008

THE END IS NIGH

I think this will be my final pregnancy update! I am now 8 days late, the same as I was with Alice so fingers crossed. I saw the midwife yesterday & had an internal sweep, think latex gloves & James Herriot! She felt the baby's head & told me I was 3cm dilated, so something is happening. She also booked me in at Jessops Hospital to be induced if still no sign by next Friday & was laughing with the woman on the phone about me not making it that far anyway, she said she was 100% certain I will be delivering before then!

We thought the baby was coming last night as I was having light (10-15 second) contractions about every 30 mins - we were very excited, Alice slept at my Mum's, we went to bed to grab some sleep before lift off but these contractions had stopped when I woke up for my 12:30 wee -bugger!

Oh well, we'll see what today brings! I might also add that the final weight gain has been 2.5 stone! & my waist currently measures 49 & 3/4 inches!!! Get on that cross trainer Chunky!!!!

No comments: