Monday 14 January 2008

MY GOD WOMAN, CHEER UP!

I am such a miserable cow at the moment! All I seem to do is moan & complain. Believe me, I do know just how fortunate I am to be 39 & a half weeks pregnant, although we have the very perfect Alice, we were 2 years trying for her, with a rather cruel miscarriage just before her, then another year of trying & 2 more miscarriages before this baby (teenage chavs seem to just get pregnant by thinking about it), SO WHY AREN'T I ELATED?

Poor old Christian & Alice don't know where they are with me, I'm a fluffy bunny one minute & a pit bull the next, everything is too much trouble, walking upstairs leaves me breathless, sitting makes my pelvic bones ache, standing gives me backache, lying down is too much hassle for the amount of time it takes to get up, etc......
I don't remember feeling like this the last time. When I listen to myself it really upsets me because I think "You ungrateful cow!"

It won't be long now (I hope) & I'm actually looking forward to the giving birth part! I just want to hold our new baby in my arms & know that all is well. As for me, I will return to my usual old self & be able to run & jump up & sleep on my front & use my new cross trainer &.......

1 comment:

The Author said...

Half the fun of being pregnant i being able to bark at people and get instant forgiveness. I would enjoy it while you can!!! Good luck with everything and ask Christian to 'phone me and let me know as soon as it arrives. Much Love xxxxx