Friday 30 May 2008

KATIE PRICE & PETER ANDRE OWE ME 30 MINS

Last night, whilst searching through our many Sky channels to realise that there actually wasn't anything to watch, we happened upon "Katie & Peter - the next chapter". Ah ha, we thought, time to laugh at some "celebrities", but no, the joke was on us. What complete & utter dross. They really are a pair of losers. Why on earth would they think people are at all interested in watching them bicker about who is best, then make up, then bicker about who fancies the other one, then make up....... We watched for 30mins in amazement, hoping it was going to get better, but no!

I think the idea is we watch & think - "oh, I wish I was her/him. They really do have the greatest relationship & best sex life ever".
In reality we watch & think - "What a pair of insecure nobodies. Please don't give them another series!"

When I get to my final hour or 2 of life, I will remember that -Katie Price & Peter Andre - you owe me 30mins! What a waste!!

2 comments:

The Author said...

yes.....and those tits? ridiculous!!!! :)

The Author said...

I happened to watch this last night - I was tired and tv browsing. They're so thick the pair of them, and she's just a mardy arse. Their poor little boy did a poo in his new underpants because they weren't paying attention to him, he got upset and they told him off. Social services should really have a look at their parenting skills :)