Wednesday 3 December 2008

DELIVERY CHIMPS

I know that Christian isn't fond of City Link couriers - he calls them Shitty Link, maybe missing link would be more apt, well they have competition ... big style- TNT!

I heard a knock on the door this morning & opened it to find a gurning runt of a little man stood there. "I've just delivered a parcel to no.9", he was very proud to tell me. "Really?", "Yes.... it was for you....... you weren't in last time so I took it straight there instead....... when I saw you were in, no.9 said she'd bring it round........it's a book or something!"

What a fricking muppet! Firstly, why not check to see if I was in before he found my parcel a surrogate home. And secondly, when he saw that I was in (ie. lights on, car in drive & small child in window), why the hell did he still leave the parcel with my neighbour, walk to my door & inform me that the neighbour was bringing the parcel for him....... he could have just brought it!

No comments: