Monday 15 December 2008

OOOH! I FEEL A REALLY BAD

Last week Alice & Amelia were poorly :( On Thursday I joined in & we all felt really rough. In stepped my lovely Mum - on her 2 days off she came round & looked after us - resulting in her catching the lurgy from us. She has just phoned me & asked if she could pop round after she had picked up her prescription from the doctors, to see the girls. Unfortunately I instantly asked her not to as... "Alice is better now & I don't really want her to re-catch anything"! What a bitch!!! I have since called her back & begged forgiveness & pleaded with her to call round, but she won't! I feel really bad now!

1 comment:

The Author said...

Ha ha ha - I laughed when I read this as it's exactly the kind of thing I would do to my Mother - but don't worry - she'll forgive you!!! (In time!)