Monday 14 May 2007

VERY SMUG

Christian & I were playing Wii Bowling last night. Nintendo Wii is his latest toy, he loves computer games & in our house he never loses (mind you he usually only plays small boys - my nephew 12 & my cousin's son 14). Until last night! With my first ever game I whipped his sorry ass! He scored his highest score yet & still I won. "It was a fluke"he says "better make it best of 3", I won again! "best of 5?" there was no point, we left it at 3. As I said, very smug!!

5 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

I thought this site was supposed to be about food and cooking!!

Nobody want's to read this sort of thing!

Anyway, revenge shall be mine!

David Callaghan said...

Good game Victoria

Tee hee... I am sure his pride will never be the same

Tony Ruscoe said...

All you girls are the same. Cheats!

Rach said...

WELL DONE!!!!

I also whup Nick's arse at Wii bowling, but he beats me at tennis so all's fair.

If you've got 'Wii Play' you might be good at the duck shooting mini game. I easily beat Nick at this every time.

It's great isn't it!

(PS glad you've got a blog. I'll put you a link on mine)

Rach x

The Author said...

Yo Victoria

Glad you won!!!! was he a sore loser? Actually you don't need to answer that!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. Am looking forward to reading your posts and will put a link to your blog on mine. Love Tracy x