Monday 18 June 2007

HOME ALONE 2

On Saturday, Christian and Phil went to London, where they were meeting Jane and going on to Wembley to see Muse in concert, staying overnight at Jane's Mums then coming back Sunday afternoonish. "Brilliant!" I thought, another chance for some girlie weekend fun! This time I thought I could clear out my wardrobe (making room for some new purchases of course) and do some baking with Alice. But no! On Friday night, Mum (after a bottle of wine) decided to fall off the step into her kitchen and sprain her ankle! She did something similar a few years ago and broke her arm! So instead I helped my Auntie Tricia look after her, a very sorry state as Mum can't stay still at the best of times. Anyway a lesson is to be learnt about the dangers of drinking on your own at home - I would never be caught in such a predicament!!

Anyway after a long day, I did get chance to sit down with a whole pizza and watched Miss Potter, which was a complete chick flick and bloody fantastic - I cried in the middle and everything! One piece of advise - watch this film but not if any men are around, unless they are gay - it's lovely!

No comments: