Monday 25 June 2007

I'M HUMAN AGAIN

For the past 3 days I have had a really shitty cold, passed on to me by my beautiful daughter! It was really bad sinus pain, where your whole face aches, your nose streams and you have to breathe through your mouth or not at all. I hate this, I can cope with anything, toothache, D and V, childbirth anything but sinus pain! But it's gone (hooray!) - I have my appetite back (maybe not such a good thing!) and I have energy! Now I can go and do the past 3 days of washing up that my husband has kindly left for me! Oh well.

5 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

You just had a woman cold. Lots of sniffing and moaning but nothing as bad as a man cold.

I have not done the washing up because I've been mowing the lawn and , what's that other thing, oh yes, at work!!!

Get to the sink wenche!!! :-)

Victoria said...

It didn't take all weekend to mow the lawn, anyway didn't you promise -nearly 5 years ago- something about in sickness and in health you'd be there for me?

David Callaghan said...

I do the washing up in our house (filling the dish washer up and emptying it). And I still work (allegedly)!!!

You should be helping Victoria in her time of need :)

Christian Briddon said...

Shut it Callaghan!!! :-)

The Author said...

Poor Victoria - sounds like you've had a touch of the 'woman-flu'. This is well known to be at least 5 times worse than 'man-flu'. Glad that you're feeling better.