Wednesday 19 March 2008

MY BIG FAT BACKSIDE

Yesterday I was abused in Sainsburys by a twatty little man. We (me, Alice & Amelia) were leaving the shop, Amelia started crying so I stopped to find her dummy. As this was happening an old woman came over & started shaking her arms saying "Ahh, what's the matter". I can't stand passers by touching my children, so I said "Can you not do that, she's upset already". I began to walk away & the old woman's son (I imagine - looked about 40) said - in his very lovely thick Sheffield accent "Well there's no helping some people, you obviously can't look after your own baby". Rather shocked I told him to "Mind your own business" to which he replied "You can't look after your baby, you don't know what you're doing". I couldn't believe what he was saying so I said "Oh shut up, you common pleb" & started to walk away, still shocked & shaking now. Then came the worst part - in the middle of Sainsbury's car park he shouted "Oh my God, look at the size of her arse, you fat cow". I held it together to pack the girls & shopping in the car - then cried all the way home (& most of the afternoon)!

Today, I'm just angry. I still won't allow strangers to touch my children. I know I have a big arse. I am a good mother. So why is this twat still in my head? Aargh!

5 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

The man was a twat. Don't let him get to you.

Why do these things never happen when I'm there?

David Callaghan said...

The biggest ARSE was obviously the twat shouting across the car park!

I dont like strangers approaching my child either... you did right telling them to beggar off

The Author said...

Oh Poor victoria. Never mind. He was probably from Low Edges or Jordanthorpe and had visited Sainsbury's to see how the other half live. I will send you a magic steel vest. When anyone makes a horrid comment to you - the magic steel vest immediately appears onto your body. Then hurtful words just bounce off. It's great. I have to wear mine all the time at work!!!! I just walk away muttering 'wanker' under my breath!!! Honestly!!!

The Author said...

BY The way - you don't have a fat backside. And you are a very good mother. His kids are probably spending their DSS money on crack cocaine and next week his family will be appearing on the Jeremy Kyle show.

The Author said...

...and I think I would have probably twatted him and his pokey nosey mother with the trolley for good measure.