Wednesday 26 September 2007

35 - OH DEAR!

Today has been my 35th birthday - if we still do our 3 score years and 10 then I'm half way through, what a great thought!
But enough of feeling sorry for myself, I am very happily married to a wonderful man, we have the world's most beautiful daughter and another little gem on the way - I don't think many 35 year olds can say the same.

This morning Alice sang "Happy Birthday" to me, then she helped me open my cards and presents(thank you everyone) before she went to school. This afternoon Mum, Alice and I went out to Chatsworth for lunch - which was lovely. I'm off to bed now as I have a chocolate headache. I always over indulge on my birthdays, usually on wine, but this time on cake, sweets and chocolate mousse - oh why not!

Finally, I didn't make myself a birthday cake as I realise that would be a bit sad, but yesterday Alice and I made some birthday buns - that's not too bad is it?

1 comment:

Christian Briddon said...

I am pretty wonderful aren't I. :-)

Happy birthday sweetie.