Friday 28 September 2007

MY GUILTY LITTLE SECRET

I am quite ashamed of what I've been doing this week, it's out of character for me but necessary. I thought that if I share it, I won't feel so dirty!

I have started my Christmas shopping.

It's still September, it's another 3 months until Christmas - quarter of a year, it's so very wrong! I don't usually even buy a card until December. This year I will certainly not be traipsing around town or Meadowhall at 34 weeks pregnant with a whinging 3 year old, so I have decided to mainly shop online. Certain things (childreny things), need to be seen in the flesh before buying, which is why I bit the bullet and started this week. I have bought 5 presents already!

I don't feel so bad now, thank you for taking on my burden! & merry Christmas, ho ho ho!!!

4 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

That's it, I want a divorce!!!

;-)

David Callaghan said...

Is this why Christian has started posting Gadgets on HIS blog.

Maybe so that you will "pick" the correct toy early for him????

The Author said...

Oh Victoria..how could you? You'll be buying your easter eggs in January. Half the fun of Christmas is waiting until about the 17th December and doing it all in one day. Every year I say I will get started in October, and then when it comes to it - I just can't do it.

Victoria said...

I know, I feel so wrong. All that it will lead to is peaking too soon. I'd much rather leave it till the last minute.
ps. I've bought all the children's presents - apart from Alice's I am waiting to get her things, because she's the best!