Friday 21 September 2007

BLOODY KIDS!

I'm knackered this morning. Starting at 4am, Alice was crying, I dutifully ran in to her to find out the problem. I think she'd had a bit of a bad dream, she garbled something about Tesco and went back to sleep - aah! Then over the next 1 1/2 hours I ran back in another 4 times to her cries, to find she just wanted different toys passing to her. I snapped in the end and told her to get to sleep.

Back in bed, how lovely, but no, Jr. decided to go to a rave and was kicking for a good hour, right until Christian's alarm went off at 6:30 - I threw the towel in and got up!

Kids! - who'd have them? Me, I love them really - they're brilliant!

1 comment:

Christian Briddon said...

I don't know what you are talking about. I never heard her make a sound. :-)