Monday 17 September 2007

I HAVE A VERY NICE HUSBAND

This weekend my very nice husband has bought me 2 top tickets for the British Grand Prix at Silverstone next July - and it wasn't even my birthday! (that just so happens to be next Wednesday 26th if any one's interested)!

We went this year and had general admission tickets (get there very early, find a good spot & don't move), we managed to get a very good spot at Club Corner but had to sit on the floor. Next year I will be in the Platinum Grandstand (not any of your gold grandstand rubbish for me - they will be sat behind me). I'll be right on the start/finish line! I could even get there just before the race starts and go straight to the front - how wonderful!

As I said, I have a very nice husband - now just to decided who can take me......

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

I am very nice aren't I. :-)

I also know exactly who you will be going with!!!!

David Callaghan said...

Will it be me?

I always wanted to see F1 racing