Tuesday 16 September 2008

BON VOYAGE

Mum & Auntie Tricia are off on their hols shortly. They are going to Porta Pollenca in Majorca, its a lovely place, Christian & I have spent many a pre-child holiday there. Some friends of my Mum have an apartment there & that's where they are all going - a good laugh to be had by all then!

The only problem is that (like me), Mum has a fear of flying - yet she keeps going away! I took homeopathy tablets last time(or placebo as Christian called them "They'll be saccharin that's all") & they really worked for me. Mum sees tablet taking as a weakness(!), so the poor thing has a very unpleasant day ahead - it will be worth it when she gets there!! Have a lovely holiday, but don't do a Shirley Valentine!! xxx

3 comments:

The Author said...

Tell her to half a bottle of Gin - that'll do the trick - and I think she should do a Shirley Valentine - I would if I got the chance. Italian men are VERY passionate!!!!

David Callaghan said...

I hate flying also and may take the tablets you suggest.

I usually get s*** faced and then pretend to be sober boarding the plane :(

Victoria said...

It works at treat - instead of flight attendants rushing to see if they could help me breathe (v. embarrassing), I can sit there quietly & mind my own business & even have a peek out of the window!!