Wednesday 17 September 2008

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MUMMY!

Since the girls & I stayed at my Mum's last week while the kitchen was being done, Amelia has started to talk. Well when I say talk, she can say one word. She says "Daa-dee" - Daddy? What about Mummy! Who's there for you 24/7, who feeds, cleans & looks after you? Who lovingly carried you for 9 months & graciously gave birth to you (no pain relief - did I mention that!), it certainly wasn't Daa-dee!! He just comes home 30mins before you go to bed & ignores you while he either plays with or goes on at Alice! Time for some re-grouping girls, altogether now Mum Mum Mum Mummy!

1 comment:

Christian Briddon said...

I think your description of my involvement is slightly harsh!

I don't ignore Amelia and I don't 'go on' at Alice unless she is doing something naughty!

The reason they both say Daddy first is probably because you talk about me all day because I am so great. :-)