Monday 19 October 2009

ITS AGREED THEN

After a bizarre few days we have finally agreed a sale on our house. Last Wednesday the estate agents phoned to say someone wanted to look round. This was fine & she gave me the details of who & when. After I came off the phone I went back to my hoovering, only to stop & think .."C*****ki? We bought the house from someone called C*****ki .... not a very common name for Dronfield". I had to call in to the estate agents to pick up some more brochures, so I asked if it was Donna & yes it was!!!!

My 1st reaction was they were just coming to have a nosey round, but I remembered when we handed over the keys, she wasn't just crying - she was sobbing. Anyway the viewing time came & after a chat & a laugh I left her & her daughter to wonder round alone ( her husband didn't come - he'd said "What's the point, I've lived there for 2 years!"). She kept saying "Oh my house, it's my house!" To cut a long story short (see below!!), they offered, we accepted & they want to be in for the beginning of December - yay!

2 comments:

Aimie said...

congrats on your sale!! Hope Christmas in your new home is wonderful!!

Blessings- Aimie

KismetKyger said...

I started running too, but it's more like a jog about a month ago. It's results are awsome aren't they? It's part of my routine now and I am so glad I found something I enjoy and see results. =O).