Monday 12 October 2009

RUNNING

Tomorrow morning at 6am it begins - I am starting to run! My husband has been doing it for a few weeks now & after looking at his legs the other day, I thought "OMG! Its actually working!" You see I mainly want to tone my legs up - it's jumper dress & boots weather!

I wasn't going to tell anyone, but if no one knows & I don't actually do it, then I don't let anyone down. As it stands, since Friday a lot of my friends are egging me on & pleased for me, so motivation is gained!!

I have bought a rather large digital watch, with stopwatch (obviously) & a bright pink running top (to keep Mum happy - "it's still dark at 6am - don't get run over, make sure you can be seen"). Training schedule sorted, start in short blasts, run on the grass & I've got 'Girls Aloud Greatest Hits' on my iPhone.

So wish me luck & I'll report back tomorrow :-)

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

You will be fine, and you are right about my legs, they are lovely. ;-)

KismetKyger said...

I love running. I started about a month ago and I love the results. Hope your enjoying those toned sexy legs and lost inches everywhere else.