Tuesday 6 October 2009

POORLY BUNNY

Poor Alice isn't very well at all :( When I picked her up from school yesterday she looked very pale & sad. The teacher told me she had a nasty fall & grazed her elbow, so I thought she was just feeling sorry for herself & a bit shaken.

At home she was still very upset & just lay on the settee, so as all bad mothers do, I offered her a MacDonalds Happy Meal for tea! This seemed to work & she perked up. Not long after setting off in the car for said happy meal she decided to barf all over! Well better before than after - I do so hate wasting money ;)

This began a long afternoon & evening of my poor little girlie throwing up, aahh, finally ending at about 9:30pm. So far today she's had milk, Rice Krispies & toast - so I would say she's on the mend. I hate my babies being unwell :( A well deserved 'duvet day' is the order of the day I think!

No comments: