Tuesday 13 October 2009

RUNNING - PART 2

I did it!! I was awake 10 mins before my alarm(5:50am) - so I got up, put on my running attire, did some stretches, powered up my iPod & off I went. Running (well jogging really) for 60 seconds then walking for 90 seconds all for 20 mins - I ran about 1 mile.

All went well, running up hill (Sheff is soooo hilly!), not running in dog shite (as I was running on grass to save my ankles & knees), right until the last bit. The bit I thought would be easy, running back down the hill. I started feeling a little queasy - but soldiered on none the less. When I got home & stopped I felt really crap, very sick & dizzy - so I curled up in a whimpering ball on the settee for 10 mins instead of stretching properly - DOH! I'll pay for that little mistake tomorrow!

All in all, though I loved it. I may feel & sound like I've just smoked 60 fags. I will get better. My body is now a temple - I have even just refused a bacon sandwich .... mind you it was smoked bacon .... & does smell rather good .... maybe a little one won't harm ;-)

No comments: