Tuesday 6 October 2009

TASSIMO HORROR

A couple of years ago, I bought Christian a Tassimo coffee machine for Christmas - it didn't quite top the Xbox gift but has come a close second! Since Amelia started walking (running & climbing), I have found a great love/need for this delicious caffeine based beverage - latte in particular. But to my horror I can't seem to buy any latte coffee pods anymore. Sainsburys in Dronfield & Sheffield have stopped selling it, as have Tesco in Chesterfield. So to the website ..... oh no ....out of stock - it's a complete Tassimo horror!

2 comments:

Christian Briddon said...

So can I have my coffee machine back now? ;-)

The Author said...

I am so glad that you are back and scribbling again. I check every couple of days - and today I am thrilled. Not so sure about the new blog design though - maybe it will grow on me. Love you xx